- Power infused with Tepezcohuite extract, used by the ancient Mayans to promote healing
- Absorbs well, doesn’t stick to clothing
- Nourishes deeply with no ‘greasy’ finish.
- Reduces scabbing effect, helping to decrease healing time
- Can be used liberally without risk of over-use (like the red rash that can come from over-using plain Vitamin E)
- Proven effective on tattoos by professional tattoo artists
- Effectively nourishes very dry skin
- 1.7 oz
Damage Control Tattoo Magic Aftercare Balm
Made with the bark of Mexico’s “skin tree”, Tepezcohuite, used by the Mayans to treat severe burns, irritations, and skin trauma for centuries, Tattoo Magic reduces the scabbing effect of a fresh tattoo, significantly decreasing healing time. Unlike plain Vitamin E, which can cause a rash from overuse, this product can be used liberally without risk of overuse. Nourish your skin and preserve the colors of your new tattoo with Tattoo Magic!
Aqua, Mimosa Tenuiflora (Tepezcohuite) Bark Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Fruit Butter, Arachidyl Alcohol (and) Behenyl Alcohol (and) Arachidyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Caprylate (and) Glyceryl Undecylenate.