- Kills 99.999% of bacteria, viruses, and fungus in 60 seconds
- 100% kill rate in just 10 minutes
- Most effective, lowest cost-per-ounce product available in the industry
- Sanitize brushes, combs, shears, and any other hard surface
- Mix 1/2 ounce to a gallon of water
- One quart = 64 gallons of disinfectant!
- One gallon = 256 gallons of disinfectant!
Lucas-Cide™ Sanitizer & Disinfectant Blue Edition
$19.95 – $63.50
LUCAS-CIDE Salon and Spa Hospital Grade Disinfectant kills 99.999% of bacteria, viruses, and fungus in 60 seconds. 100% kill rate in 10 minutes. Most effective, lowest cost per ounce product available in the beauty industry. For use on any nail implements, pedicure spa’s, combs, shears, massage tables and any other hard surface which needs disinfecting or sanitizing. Mix 1/2 ounce to a gallon of water.
For safety guidelines on this product, download the PDF below.
To learn what pathogens Lucas-Cide kills, view the PDF below.
Please use an appropriate measuring device (i.e. LPC measuring cup, squeeze-and-pour lid, or pump). The bottle’s cap is not meant to be used to measure. Read and follow all directions on concentrate bottle. Handle concentrate with care.
Here’s a quick reference guide for mixing different sized batches of LUCAS-CIDE:
1 gallon of water use 1/2 oz of LUCAS-CIDE
64 oz of water (1/2 gallon) use 1/4 oz of LUCAS-CIDE
32 oz of water use 1/8 oz of LUCAS-CIDE
16 oz of water use 1/16 oz of LUCAS-CIDE
8 oz of water use 1/32 oz of LUCAS-CIDE
Note: for reference a tablespoon is 1/2 oz.
Directions for Use
4 steps to properly clean, sanitize, and disinfect a surface.
• Spray the surface with LUCAS-CIDE Disinfectant and let disinfectant sit for 60 seconds to kill 99.99% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses. The surface is now considered sanitized.
• Wipe surface to remove LUCAS-CIDE and any residue.
• Spray surface again and let LUCAS-CIDE sit for 10 minutes to achieve 100% disinfection, killing 100% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
• Wipe any remaining LUCAS-CIDE Disinfectant from the surface.